Re: Adding HDD software to default programs

Windows XP also has built-in utilities like gparted, but way more primitive
and thus with less capabilities. Still, I've never heard of anyone
accidentally doing damage to his partition on windows because of that, as
the tool is hidden somewhere in the control panel - same as I belive gparted
would be hidden in settings/administration/whatever menu, so I see no danger
in it. And I see no point in putting there any less-powerful program, as I
bet no one will use it (waste of space and unnecessary load on the image),
but download gparted from repositories - because anyone who will look for
such utility will be aware enough to do that.