Re: PCManFM2 0.9.0 alpha + libfm 0.1.0-alpha are released

Thanks PCMan,

Julien, can we roll a new Alpha with pcmanfm2 as the primary?

Also, I have been doing a lot of testing of other LXDE distro and I
think we are in good shape, we appear to be faster and have a good
application set. The only one that has made me envious was PCLOS LXDE
which someone re-wrote the PCLOS control panel for LXDE
administration.

Thanks, looking forward to more testing.

Glen