Re: ProxyGUI for Lubuntu first testversion (lxproxy 0.1)

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:07:48 -0000, Leszek Lesner <leszek.lesner@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi ,

a new tesversion is out:
http://zevenos.com/files/lxproxy_0.1ubuntu3_all.deb

Down loaded

Fixed the "Saved settings are not shown after re opening the GUI" Bug.
http was tested and seems to work quite well thats good ;)
https should work as well as ftp but we need some testers ( chromium-browser still has no https, so test it with something else please )

Can’t test ’til midweek, so will have a go then. Testing with FF at the moment.

NOTICE: You still need to re-logon for the changes to apply on your system account. If someone has a idea how to solve this annoying behaviour please notice me.

I think something will have to be restarted, somewhere. If I get time next week I’ll try a few things.

Have fun testing ;)

I will :)

--
Steve