Re: pcmanfm2 and menu-cache fixes

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:59:51 -0000, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le dimanche 28 février 2010 à 11:36 +0000, Steve a écrit :
Added the PPA and updated the packages. Nothing nasty happened. Rebooted
system and all as usual. So far so good:)
What is the Applications entry supposed to do, all I get is an empty
window and menu://applications/ in the address bar.

I forgot a fix for this :) I'll upload it shortly.
It should displays the content of the menu, with icon and ability to
launch the applications.

OK

Is that the reason I am not offered any applications when I select Open with...

--
Steve