Lubuntu Screencasts

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sylkis <sylkis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/3/1
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] Lubuntu Screencasts
To: Leszek Lesner <leszek.lesner@xxxxxx>

less space used on CD the better. maybe some really tiny simple guides
how to use system in real basics would a good idea, but remember
people need to download it, etc, and even in the 2nd world internet
speed available is much slower than in 1st world, not mentioning the
countries of the 3rd world, so it has to be as small as possible -
same as everyone look for apps with the least and smallest
dependencies...