Re: pcmanfm2 and menu-cache fixes

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:41:17 -0000, Steve <yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:04:33 -0000, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le dimanche 28 février 2010 à 20:08 +0000, Steve a écrit :
Can’t place any files on the desktop.  Anything placed in the Desktop
folder doesn’t show on the desktop. Can’t paste to it directly as
Right-Click rings up an OpenBox Menu.

Well the "fix" for menu://applications break the desktop management, so
we are back to the starting point, with menu://applications not working
when it's autostarted by lxsession.

Oh! :(

I take it from the conversation I saw on #lubuntu this morning that it isn’t a trivial matter to solve.

Just upgraded with today’s upgrades and I can now get stuff on the desktop but, Applications is not working again.

--
Steve

Yorvyk