Re: new visual identity in lucid

I have to say that I don't like the new design, and I'm sure that many users think the way I do. But we will all get used to it and we can't change it, so I'll just accept it. The important thing is that lubuntu and it's design will fit into canonicals ideas. If that's the case, I'm okay with the new design.

Best regards,
Jo