new logo

It's not definitive, but look at Xubuntu new logo:

The new line consists on a typographic part ("ubuntu", "xubuntu" or
whatever) and a sign part, with the embedded logo of the desktop, in
this case the XFCE mouse. We cannot put the circle with the bird logo.
Only main edition (Ubuntu with Gnome desktop) can do it. But for legal
reasons, they can't (or doesn't want to) put the Gnome footprint logo. I
don't know the Kubuntu one will be.

I don't publuish the SVG source because it's not legal yet. When art
discussions will finish I'll do, for keeping the standards.

Regards,
Rafael Laguna.