Re: PCManFM2 and libfm is almost ready for 'feature freeze'.

Then this could be a chromium bug as google chrome is correctly recognized.
Please make sure that chromium.desktop contains "Categories=WebBrowser;...;".
WebBrowser category was used to recognize installed browsers, so the
missing category in desktop file might be the cause.