Re: piNeighborhood

Hi Steve,

how are you getting on with pyneighborhood ?

I'm following the link I sent you.

I've gotten the file sharing turned on on the win xp-home machine, created a
folder, put something in it, allowed sharing  of the folder (which it now
shows as shared) and turned on the guest account. Access via WiFi is
enabled.

On my Lubuntu machine, I've altered the mount point to /home/phillw as per
the suggestion, removed the default filemanager suggestion and put in
pcmanfm as the file manager (the part where it says to use, eg, nautilus).

I get to the part where I put in the network name (The Network Name for
where I am) and press "Try to retrieve missing data" and .... it just blanks
out the network name.

I'm connecting (or trying to) by WiFi, if that would make any difference.

Thanks,

Phill.