Re: Nice comment. Let's make sure that we don't make the same mistakes.

Let's see if we are good :)

1. Window Controls
==> NA, and not planned

2. Bug #403135 – Notification area background transparency Fixed in the
default themes
==> TODO, lxpanel transparency is broken

3. Rhythmbox search for plugin
==> NA (aqualung doesn't use gstreamer, and don't have such plugin)

4. Software Center progress bar Fixed!
==> NA, not included in Lubuntu (However, it's fixed :))

5. Gnome menu icons
==> Fixed in Lubuntu menu

6. Notification area margins
==> NA, we don't have indicator applets

7. Notification area
==> Fixed

8. Default font size and default pointer
==> Fixed (I think)

9. Ctrl+Alt+Delete
==> Fixed (should be)

10. Pidgin should minimize to messaging menu, instead of closing
==> NA, but TODO an custom option to enable pidgin tray icon to appear
will be nice

11. Computer Janitor should not be in Ubuntu
==> Fixed

12. Preferences menu is huge!
==> Fixed

13. Volume applet now looks terrible
==> NA

14. What happened to the nice battery stats window?
==> May still apply

15. MeMenu doesn’t pick up the image from About Me Fixed!
==> NA, not included in Lubuntu (However, it's fixed :))

16. MeMenu text box doesn’t explain what it does
==> NA

So, 2 TODO, 1 may still apply, 6 fixed and 7 NA.