Fwd: [ lxde-Bugs-2981102 ] Autologin problem - Lubuntu 10.04 beta 1

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SourceForge.net <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Subject: [ lxde-Bugs-2981102 ] Autologin problem - Lubuntu 10.04 beta 1
To: pcman.tw@xxxxxxxxx

Bugs item #2981102, was opened at 2010-04-02 12:43
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=894869&aid=2981102&group_id=180858

not just the latest update.
Category: lxdm
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I installed Lubuntu 10.04 beta 1, which is great, but there is one
problem with autologin. So, I tried to repair it and now autologin
works. Problem is in file /etc/lxdm/default.conf - where the settings
are not saved. I should manually set them. Autologin user, session and
numlock lines weren´t set and these lines here were missing.

# autologin=dgod
autologin=lubuntu - manually set
# session=/usr/bin/startlubuntu
session=/usr/bin/startlubuntu - manually set
# numlock=0
numlock=1 - manually set
greeter=/usr/lib/lxdm/lxdm-greeter-gtk