Re: official release

Hi,

a bit sorry that Lubuntu will not be 'fully' launched.

I will correct my postings regarding it coming into the family, hopefully
Lubuntu gets there for 10.10, in the meantime there is much interest in the
project. I just wish I could do more to help.

I'd like to repeat that people are deeply appreciative of all the many hours
that you, the devs, have put into the project; Lubuntu is pretty darn kewl
and needed.

My kindest regards to you all,

Phill.