Some touchpad and Fn-keys issues on laptops

The touchpad horizontal scrolling is disabled by default. To enable it, I must run
    xinput set-int-prop 'SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad' \
    'Synaptics Edge Scrolling' 8 1 1 0
but I don't know how should I make it run each time an X session is started (maybe /etc/X11/Xsession.d?).

The volume keys (Fn + arrows up/down on my netbook) don't do anything by default. Leszek was working on a script that incremented / decremented / muted the volume giving visual feedback through a program on the package xosd-bin. The volume key behavior can be set on ~/.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml (I'd like a graphical way for this task, like an extra tab on obconf), on the <keybind key="XF86Audio(RaiseVolume|LowerVolume|Mute)"> section. I have mine set to `amixer set Master (2+|2-|toggle)`. Also, it would be nice that the panel volume icon changed according to the volume level: no waves for muted (already implemented), 1 wave for volume from 1% to 33%, 2 waves for 34% to 66%, 3 waves for 67% to 100%.

The Display key ("XF86Display; Fn+F5 on my netbook) doesn't do anything. I've seen it binded to `xrandr --auto` on some config files. I've personally set it to `lxrandr` so it displays a cool graphical window when it's pressed. This is configured on the same .xml file as before.

And now something that isn't directly related to Lubuntu but to any Linux laptop. The numeric keypad keys (Fn + 789UIOJKLM. on most laptops) don't work as number keys because the NumLock is disabled. You must press Shift+Fn+key for that. If you enable the NumLock (which can be done automatically via numlockx) then those keys are also locked on Fn-mode, so you can't use those UIOJKLM keys. Sometimes the numeric keypad behavior can be configured via the BIOS, but my laptop doesn't seem to have that ability. So I wrote a small xmodmap-based script that replaced the Fn+number keys (KP_End, KP_Down, KP_Next...) to the corresponding numbers (KP_1, KP_2, KP_3...). I made a package with it, let me know if someone's interested on it.