Testing report - network manager

Hi there

Congrats and thanks for all the hard work with Lubuntu!

I've noticed that lubuntu B2 (updated) doesn't seem able to 'create new
wireless network'. Steps to reproduce -

1. Click network icon in notification area, and select 'create new
wireless network'
2. Select wireless security 'none', give the network a name and click
'create'
3. Network manager tries and fails to create the network. Notifies
'disconnected'

This is reproducible every time, and I've tried it on a thinkpad x60s
and an eee 901. Network creation works fine on ubuntu lucid B2. I've not
tried the other security options, but I think there's something to look
at here anyway

Cheers
Roger

--