Re: Slypheed

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:50:01 +0800
Goh Lip <g.lip@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:43:07 +0400
> Mike Nokel <mnokel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Instead of typing here about sylpheed you may see TODO-list designed for its
> > developers: http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/todo.html
> > There are a lot of more features to improve/add than you specified. It is
> > not a problem of lubuntu team, by the way.
>
> Okay, will do, understood. Thanks for the link.

I did not see the 2 issues on the ToDo list, so I've registered and sent message on mailing list.
Is there a bug-report for Slypheed I should send to instead?
Also, is it just me or are you also having these problems too? If it is just me, I don't mind reinstalling slypheed.
ps: I don't read japanese.

Regards _ Goh Lip