Re: Wiki reorganisation

Hi,

1) is the removal of how to update lubuntu a wise choice as there is not yet
a option in menus to do it
2) does lubuntu still need 9.10 instructions koala is so 'last year' and
would just confuse n00bs

As i requested earlier, can we all post up our various documents for the
project into one place. I think that the wiki page is the best place for
them as it should be the 'one-stop shop' for everything lubuntu, even if it
does have external links  (I have seen wiki pages linking to non-*buntu
pages) such as
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStickQuick

Regards,
.