multi screen support & docs

Hi,

I think that I goofed up on one of my how-to's, by saying support for the
vga socket on laptops is now part of the lubuntu installation. (via Grandr),
is lubuntu going to ship with either the RandR system / a different system /
no system? I do recall in IRC a suggestion of a different system, but my
test lubuntu system has had that many bits added to it I'm afraid I've lost
the plot a bit on that one :-(

To save me sending out several emails & nagging the heck out of all you good
people,

1) sorry gilir - I had not clicked on the documents section of the new wiki
area. Would it worth putting into the update Lubuntu section that adding the
ppa need only be done once? If so, I think my limited skills can manage that
:-)
2) I will make full notes on the 'minimal install' over the weekend another
'oops' moment as minimal install does not support WiFi during the
installation.
3) In the beginners section, do you feel that including the link to
http://www.ubuntupocketguide.com/index_main.html should be included, I think
it as excellent resource for people new to *buntu?
4) I'm unsure of the level of support that Lubuntu will have in the
'official' forums (un officially, it will be okay but the guyz and galz do
not have much experience of Lubuntu), is there a forum area specifically for
Lubuntu issues?

Oh, and Lubuntu is looking really good - my thanks to all you good people
who have made it happen (and more thanks for those of you who tolerate my
lack of coding knowledge)