Re: Lubuntu Lucid Beta 3 "Multi-Language"

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:13:44 +0100, Goh Lip <g.lip@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 17:20:17 +0100
Steve <yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I get the following error when I try to get the torrent file,
You don't have permission to access
/~gilir/lubuntu-lucid-beta3.iso.torrent on this server.
Er, pardon for asking, if I am missing the point...I notice many on
this thread are already on Lubuntu Lucid, not beta3, but beta2 or I
grant even earlier revisions; won't it be sufficient to just do an
update/upgrade? Why the need to download the whole iso?
Thanks, again. - Goh Lip

As most peoples first glimpse of Lubuntu will be from the Live CD and/or a clean install we need to make sure this is working OK and this is the first multi-lingual ISO so that will need testing as well. Also, some of us have also sorts of odds 'n' sods on our installs and need a clean install to make sure we are reporting errors for the correct versions and any advice we give or instructions we are writing are for a default install.

--
Steve (Yorvyk)
http://www.lubuntu.net