Re: Final testing

Hi,

sorry I'm a day late (It was a long night on IRC, I got to bed at 07:00),
anyways I'm emailing you from my new install from the iso via cd install.
Painless install :-) I see we now have Update Mananger (I'll get the wiki
page updated). So, from me - it's good to go :-D

Congratulations you good people, it's one heck of a system. We may not be be
having a 'launch party', but I raise a glass to you all. Roll on Meerkat :-D

My kindest regards to you all,

Phill.