Re: About slow lxdm loading - here is my boot chart

On my netbook with 1GB RAM and pure VIA C7-M 1.2GHz processor Lubuntu
boots amazingly fast.

But on more powerful laptop with 4 GB RAM and 2GHz Core 2 Duo processor
Lubuntu boots in 2-4 times slower. And hard disk IO usage is very hight
at boot time.

The 'main' Ubuntu does not have this boot issue.