Re: Czech official Lubuntu website - Drupal theme

On Sunday 09,May,2010 10:52 AM, Mario Behling wrote:
Hi Martin,

good idea about the website. I saw that you are already active in the
Linux community, so this is great! It would be good if you could form
a team of a few people to share the tasks.

I am currently only shortly in front of the computer. Will send you
the design tomorrow and upload it to the wiki. The Drupal version is
version 6.

By the way, I have not received an email from you. Maybe it landed in
spam. I dont know.

All the best,

Mario