Re: Lubuntu compressed ISO file?

ZIP doesn't do a fabulous job of compression, Bzip will get the data
significantly smaller. Hosting both files will require more storage on the
server side and essentially double the space needed to store the same info.
If space is a luxury then I'd say do it, otherwise you may have to bite the
bullet for an extra 12Mb.
Set the download running overnight and go to bed, the file will be
downloaded when you wake up :)