Re: Lubuntu compressed ISO file?

On 05/11/2010 04:18 PM, Phillip Whiteside wrote:
i was thinking possibly down-loading the minmal.iso, and then doing the desktop install form that. It *should* be smaller in terms of data downloaded ?
Regards,
Phill

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On Tue, 11 May 2010 14:00:43 +0100
    Phillip Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:phillw@xxxxxxxxxx>>
    wrote:

    > I don't think the minimal install route pulls in all the
    language packs,
    > could this be an option?

    It's included in the iso, if you want to remove them, you need to
    generate another iso. Maybe at some point a minimal iso will be
    generated, for this purpose, but I don't know when I'll have the
    time to do it.

    Best regards,
    Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>>