Re: Lubuntu application discussion for maverick

VLC is all I ever use.  Choice is good, and with Lubuntu we seem to have
lots of choices.  I removed Abiword, Gnumeric, Chromium, Sylpheed, added
Google Chrome dev, Pan, and Vlc.  Doesn't really matter what the default
packages are as long as they can be removed, replaced, etc.  Just my $0.02.