Re: Replacing Aqualung with Exaile [DISCUSSION]

it's a music PLAYER. NOT a BROWSER/ORGANISER with addition of player,
like amarok, exaile, songbird, itunes and other such. infact, it's
very, VERY similar to foobar on windows - so then it doesn't have any
bloating trash-features like some libaries and such IMO worthless
unnessesary stuff. And I hope it will be so for ever, now it is IMO
nearly perfect (it lacks only support for other playlists formats and
MAYBE a scrobbler, which also is unncessesary I guess).