IRC and Help

Hi,

1. Could whoever has the correct privileges please alter the topic on the
IRC to also point people over to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp for when none of the
'gang' is in there (I missed some one asking for language support, which is
on the documentation).

2. There are requests made for dual screen support, people with 3G modems
that do not work etc. When I am active in the room I can point them to an
'It is not officially supported, but this may help" area. Would it be
possible to include  them into the wiki as a 'not officially supported'
area. At present the only way to get a 3G device working is with Eugene's
work around, and such minor delights as dual screen support is clearly
flagged as not being 'official' but so far works for everyone who has tried
it.