Re: Proposal for schedule of Lubuntu 10.10

Hi,

Looks good to me :-)

I'd just like to add a note that 10.04.1 comes out on W/E July 29th so we
can expect the currently held back 'proposed' updates to be hitting the
10.04 version of Lubuntu at that time. (I'm already running with them, as I
don't want any nasty surprises). I.D.K. about how others feel with running
the 'proposed' updates, as it means those running them are not on the 'same'
level of releases as other users, but I'd hate to see a regression sneak in
to lubuntu.