Re: gvfs-fuse is not installed?

If you use pcmanfm with gvfs, it will be needed.
Otherwise, programs which doesn't use gio cannot access filesystems
mounted by gvfs.
gvfs-fuse exposes these mounted files via FUSE so other programs can
access them with POSIX APIs even if they don't support gio.
Besides, without this, "open current folder in terminal" won't work
for remote filesystems.