PCManFM 0.9.7 + libfm 0.1.12 RC1

Hi list,
The new file manager is now entering RC1.
Most of the bugs in pcmanfm bug tracker are cleared and the stability
is generally good.
As we are now in feature-freeze, no new features are added and this is
a bug fix release.
Please get it heavily tested.

Current plan is to make 2 ~ 3 RC release before the final stable release.
I'll make RC release when I fix most of the solvable problems.
However, I won't decide when to release final stable version myself this time.
I leave the decision regarding to when to make a 1.0 stable release to
our package maintainers for ArchLinux, Debian, Fedora, SuSE, and
Ubuntu and our translation coordinator.
If all of them agree that the file manager is stable enough and there
should be a 1.0 stable release, we'll make one.
This should ensure enough quality assurance for this major component of LXDE.

Thank you all

Follow ups