..will remove lubuntu-desktop

Hi Julien,

I'd like to add a note to the Wiki on this matter, I've got a rough draft
below (and I *think *I know understand it ;-) )

-->
If you wish to remove a programme from lubuntu, you may be told that by
doing so it will remove "lubuntu-desktop". Lubuntu-desktop is only used for
upgrade (when you change the Lubuntu version) or initial installation of
lubuntu and can be safely removed. It would just need adding back in when
you go to update from, say, 10.04 to 10.10.
Lubuntu-desktop is what is called a 'meta-package' which, simply put, is
just a list of what to install. It is a design decision that all packages
included in lubuntu-desktop depend on it, so as to be able to use *
--no-install-recommends* option when the initial installation occurs, thus
preventing extra files that will use your precious resources of disk space,
RAM and CPU time being placed onto your computer.
<--

If you can correct any factual errors (thus helping me fully understand it),
I'll have a go at changing it into something more readable.