Re: Hibernate/suspend doesn't work when closing lid

man, 07 06 2010 kl. 15:24 -0800, skrev Bob:
> Don't remember where I found these tips, but they aren't mine!  However, they do work on my Aspire One.

Thanks a lot! I didn't implement the disconnect script, but knowing to
plug out the SD disk before closing the lid made my day! I think vanilla
Ubuntu and UNR already has such a script/trigger which is why I didn't
have the problem before.

But for now, I can safely suspend or hibernate again. Thanks! :-)