Re: usb sound

No I just use one that plugs into my already configured soundcard. Using USB
for audio just over complicates things and I have no idea why the idea has
taken on so much. We have audio in and out on the soundcards we use, even
ones back i the ealy 90s had them. Why can't we just use those. So much
easier, no drivers, no worries. Just slam it in and BAM!! It works.