Re: IRC bots

Hiyas hyperair

As far as I understand it, Alan is involved with moot-bot at the development
area. (These devs always scare me). Getting any of them installed would not
be a problem, as previously stated lubuntu does have a lot of good will for
the project.

Hiyas yorvyk

Are you hinting we should have a meeting:)

Well, for the 10.10 maybe an idea? last meeting was in Feb when 10.04 was at
alpha stage.