Re: IRC bots

Hi,
with no votes against so far, i propose to put in a request for both IRC
bots to be added in 24 hours; so, as they at weddings "speak now, or forever
hold your peace" :-)

It has been mentioned to me that we could (should) use #ubuntu-meetings for
meetings, but until things settle down and we get full adoption, I do not
see having the ability to host a meeting on #lubuntu as being a problem, it
only adding an option.

As always when I ask questions, I will take 'deafening silence' as an okay.
I can see no negative side to #lubuntu that having the functionality that
those two bots will bring. Anyone wishing to help with adding lubuntu
specific factoids to the ubot please do say :-)
(Oh, I'd better explain, a factoid is when you type in *!lxterminal* and the
bot tells you where to get information on lxterminal).