Re: Changes to the seed

Hi Julien

Hopefully by then I will have sorted out how this hosting the iso works :p

My internet was having a bad hour and it failed the upload at 98.2 %  (three
hours that took, I'm on a pretty slow link out here in the contryside). At
least once I get the iso ONTO the server I can have look / play with how to
make it accessible :-)

P.S. you've got far too much time on your hands if you're uploading games
(lol)