Re: How to Get Informative Boot/Install

I see all of those messages also, but then it flickers and I have the
login screen.  When I don't use the nomodeset, it just freezes solid
with those messages displayed, or sometimes it's a complete blackout
when it freezes.  I've never had it loop.  Yet. :)

Sorry.. I don't know what's going on or how to fix it.  I think we
accidentally got off the list, so I'll add it back as a cc.  Hopefully
somebody will know.

Bob