Re: Multimedia Buttons

Le mardi 03 août 2010 à 19:12 -0400, Kevin a écrit :
> By default, my keyboard's multimedia buttons (volume, play, stop, etc)
> don't do anything.  They do work on Ubuntu and Xubuntu though. Is
> there anyway I could enable that feature before it' s fixed in
> Maverick?

It's a missing feature in lxsession. It's actually handle by openbox
shortcut, but I don't think the support is complete. In GNOME (and
Ubuntu), it's handle by gnome-settings-daemon. Xfce and Xubuntu should
have the same system.

To "workaround this", you can start gnome-settings-daemon, but it's not
really a good solution for Lubuntu, as it need some GNOME modules.

I reported it on Launchpad to keep it in mind :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxsession/+bug/613659