Re: LXDE PPA for packages from Lubuntu unstable version

Hi Julien,

I added the ppa to my 10.04 version, upon booting it just seems to display a
dark screen. I can log onto the system via Crtl-Alt-F2, which reports that X
is running. I've used ppa-purge to back the ppa out, but will be happy to
give it another try if there are any things you'd like me to check up on.
(I've got to add, I'm very impressed with ppa-purge).

P.S. As the new Hard drive is settled in and I have my system pretty much as
I need it, I'll be joining 10.10 testing with the next alpha, sorry to be
late to the party. I'll also get it uploaded to the server. Would you like
me to take the alpha2 down at that point, or would you rather me keep it
there (disk space is not an issue on there), and just edit the wiki area to
point to the alpha3?