Re: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved

Hi Julien,

The new page has been added
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationTeam volunteers needed :-)

Can I make a point of thanking everyone who does spend time on the Wiki
area. Being able to answer a question on #lubuntu with a direct link to one
of the articles is a great help.

I'd also like to point everyone on the mailing list over to
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1546713  I guess that's one
explanation of why we do it.

Kindest Regards,

Phill.