Re: Lubuntu Maverick Alpha 3

Hi Julien,

Sorry to haunt you, but a bit of good news :-)

the down load to my computer and the upload to the server went well. It has
been checked :

the download has just finished, the speed was between 250-270, didn't get
> below 250

The download time from the server was about 35 minutes (beggars can not be
choosers). The md5checksum is okay.

I've added that server as 'Secondary Server' to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers  when ever you wish to alter the
links over, it is good to be switched :-)

I've amended the notes for checking the iso and CD.