Custom Launcher.

Hi, a request from the forum area.

Phil, is there any easy way to create a custom launcher either on the panel
> of the desktop? I'm wanting to make a launcher for rtorrent. This is one of
> the only things I miss about Gnome(well that, and minimizing to tray doesn't
> really work with a lot of apps). I just have to adjust to LXDE since I am so
> used to Gnome. But all I used to have to do is right-click a panel, his
> create launcher, the put rtorrent in for the command and the name, and that
> was it.....

I think they're referring to something like what I was given for the Trash
Can, but not sure if there is something in 10.10 a3 for doing this.

[Desktop Entry]

Type=Application

Version=1.0

Name=Trash

Name[de]=Mülleimer

Exec=pcmanfm trash:///

Icon=emptytrash

Terminal=false

OnlyShowIn=GNOME;XFCE;

Save it as trash.desktop on the Desktop. The Desktop should then show a
Trash icon.

Right clicking and "emptying trash" does not work though.

Thanks,