Me

Hi,

I've just recently taken on running a pub (bar), as the establishment is in
need of a bit care and attention,I will not be available for the amount of
time I used to be. I can, and will pick up on lubuntu tags on the forum area
and continue to receive e-mail updates. For people like szcuzr, thanks for
being there on the IRC channel.

And the good news? Well, the new server system is planned for the middle of
september. From what I have been told, not only will I still be able to host
the aplha / beta iso's, but hopefully be able to be secondary source for the
full 10.10.10 release. I cannot promise that, as we need to look into
ensuring bandwidth etc. is controllable to ensure the server does not get
'melt-down'.

My kindest regards to everyone who is making Lubuntu fantastic.,