From: gilir@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] Change look of lxlauncher
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:55:33 +0200
To: glenn_de_groot@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
We have a session (Lubuntu-Netbook) with this interface. We can customize this interface to be more Lubuntu specific, but someone need to code it :)

Le 13 août 2010 à 10:26, Glenn de Groot <glenn_de_groot@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hello,
today I was just looking at distrowatch and saw the new puppy linux release.I went to the puppy linux website and clicked on the link of puppeee linux, which is puppy linux optimized for the eee.When looking at the screenshots I saw something interesting:
http://puppeee.com/web/screenshots/
look at the second screenshot, it´s basicly a clone of the Ubuntu Netbook Edition interface, but with lxlauncher, and its pretty nice,Is this possible for the next release of Lubuntu?Ubuntu netbook users switching to something more lightweight like Lubuntu, would feel pretty much right at home with that interface available.
What do you think?
-Glenn