Re: apport-gpu-error-intel.py crash Maverick

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 00:58:24 +0200
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le lundi 16 août 2010 à 22:25 +0100, Yorvyk a écrit :
> > There appears to be a bit of a regression with Maverick Alpha 2 & 3.
> > When trying to install on a Intel 82845 I get a message that
> > apport-gpu-error-intel.py has crashed.  Any attempt to continue the
> > install results in Ubiquity throwing out errors.  This doesn’t occur
> > with Lubuntu Lucid or Ubuntu Maverick Alpha 3. Not got a copy of the
> > first Lubuntu Maverick alpha so don’t know if it present there.
>
> Is it similar to
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apport/+bug/524730 ?

Seen that one, and some others.
> Anyway, I think it's not a specific Lubuntu bug. You should try to
> report it on Launchpad using apport.

Tried that and it won’t let me.  It insists I upgrade a couple of packages first, which results in the system becoming unstable.
I’ll give it another go this evening.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net