Re: How to know applications are lightweight or not?

 There is no other way then use (try) it - or search over Internet.

W dniu 20.08.2010 07:53, Duy Hùng Trần pisze:
Hi all!
When I introduce Lubuntu to people in my country, I'm sure the most asked questions are: "How to ... in Lubuntu?", "What software to ... in Lubuntu?". Most people in Vietnam still use Microsoft Windows, they don't know about Linux, about Ubuntu or Lubuntu, but they are ready to try something new, to try Linux and the most important thing they want to know is their jobs in Windows would be able to be done in Lubuntu/Linux or not. There are many applications in Ubuntu repository that I could suggest them to people but I really don't how to recognize those applications are lightweight and suitable for Lubuntu, for their computers or not.
Do we have any tip to choose the right applications for Lubuntu?

Regards,
Hung