Re: Update for libfm in Lubuntu PPA

On Monday 23,August,2010 06:03 AM, Julien Lavergne wrote:
Hi,

For people using Maverick and the Lubuntu PPA, there is a new version
available of libfm which should fix crashes of pcmanfm with the previous
version of libfm.

This one also have udisks direct support turn off, and I plan to upload
it to official repository if it's stable enough. If you want to test and
report back, you are welcome :)

I also began to build a list a test cases for pcmanfm, to check for each
release/upload if there is no regression. You can find the current list
on http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Applications/Pcmanfm
The goal is to test every case, and see if they pass or not. If you have
idea for other tests to do, feel free to answer this mail with them :)

Thanks, Julien. There is one more thing I had forgotten to bring up. Whenever there is a kernel update, the system does not automatically generate a new grub.cfg. But I noticed that initramfs is done alright. You might want to check if there is something amiss.

Regards - Goh Lip