Re: Lubuntu Control Center

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 12:42:24 -0400
Bob Trevithick <bob.trevithick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow, Leszek.  That's beautiful work!
>
> I'm off on a motorcycle trip, but will get home late tomorrow and then
> can grab the new beta and start to play. :-)
>
> Bob
>
> On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Leszek Lesner <leszek.lesner@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > I know there was something in the work but here is now my version of a
> > Lubuntu Control Center for Lubuntu 10.10 and Lubuntu 10.04 (it should work
> > fine there too).
> > It is a simple GUI starting the configuration tools that already ship with
> > Lubuntu (except for LXProxy, which needs to be downloaded seperately).
> >
> > Here a small screenshot:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/38932550@N00/4960072883/
> >
> > Download (deb) : http://www.mediafire.com/?4qnt9iebg8tgpgb
> >
> > Feedback is welcome ;)

Looks lovely but, I get the following when I run it:-

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/lubuntu-control-center", line 43, in <module>
    from lubuntu_control_center import (
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/lubuntu_control_center/PreferencesLubuntuControlCenterDialog.py", line 17, in <module>
    from desktopcouch.records.server import CouchDatabase
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/desktopcouch/__init__.py", line 20, in <module>
    from desktopcouch.start_local_couchdb import process_is_couchdb, read_pidfile
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/desktopcouch/start_local_couchdb.py", line 38, in <module>
    from desktopcouch import local_files
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/desktopcouch/local_files.py", line 34, in <module>
    import gnomekeyring
ImportError: No module named gnomekeyring

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net