Re: Lubuntu Control Center

I got this:

zoli@zoli-laptop:~$ lubuntu-control-center
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/lubuntu-control-center", line 43, in <module>
    from lubuntu_control_center import (
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/lubuntu_control_center/PreferencesLubuntuControlCenterDialog.py",
line 17, in <module>
    from desktopcouch.records.server import CouchDatabase
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/desktopcouch/__init__.py",
line 20, in <module>
    from desktopcouch.start_local_couchdb import process_is_couchdb,
read_pidfile
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/desktopcouch/start_local_couchdb.py",
line 38, in <module>
    from desktopcouch import local_files
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/desktopcouch/local_files.py",
line 34, in <module>
    import gnomekeyring
ImportError: No module named gnomekeyring
zoli@zoli-laptop:~$