Re: Beta install problem with creating file system

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 21:46:23 +0200
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le samedi 04 septembre 2010 à 21:04 +0100, Yorvyk a écrit :
> >
> > Filed this bug earlier
> > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/630227
> > where the installation fails when trying to create the file system. I
> > have now managed to try both the Xubuntu beta and the Ubuntu beta and
> > the problem doesn’t occur.  It appears unique to the Lubuntu spin.  If
> > I can create some space on another machine I’ll test it on there
> > later.
>
> Probably a bug in my way to generate the iso. The size of the installed
> system need to be manually set, where the official iso have them
> dynamically changed. I increased it, it should be fixed for the next
> iso.

OK
Bit more info for you. The machine that produced the error had 256KiB RAM and onboard graphics, I have tried it again on that machine but with a graphics card installed and it worked.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net